Now that we’re on the downhill path out of another New Jersey winter, it’s a good time to get your skin ready for being out and about again. We offer the Micropeel from SkinCeuticals to get your skin in tiptop shape.
We perform Micropeels in five different formulations to match your skin type and the specific issues you seek to correct.
What are the benefits of Micropeels?
At Dr. Hetzler’s we use Micropeel formulations to achieve these benefits for our patients:
- Helps improve visible signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smoothes the skin’s surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen (ask us about these products)
Four Micropeel formulations
- Micropeel 20 Solution contains 20 percent unbuffered, unneutralized glycolic acid at a low pH to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, visible skin imperfections, and visible signs of photodamage.
- Micropeel Plus 20 Solution features a 20 percent salicylic acid to help improve the appearance of acne, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
- Micropeel 30 Solution contains 30 percent unbuffered, unneutralized glycolic acid at a low pH to help improve the appearance of signs of advanced photoaging, wrinkles, dullness, and/or skin that has previously tolerated Micropeel 20 Solution.
- Micropeel Plus 30 Solution is suitable for more tolerant skin. It contains 30 percent salicylic acid to help minimize the appearance of acne, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
- Micropeel Sensitive Skin Solution is formulated with niacin, lactic acid, and usnic acid. This solution gently exfoliates all types of skin, decongests pores, hydrates skin, and helps improve the appearance of photodamage.
Let’s get your complexion ready for spring with a Micropeel. Call Dr. Hetzler at 732-219-0447 for an appointment.