PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
- Complete and submit online forms prior to the day of your appointment.
ARRIVING FOR APPOINTMENT
- Remain in your car. Call the office (732-219-0447) to let us know you are in the parking lot and we will advise you when to come up to the office.
- Appointments will be staggered to minimize time in the waiting room and exposure to other patients.
- Guests (including family) may NOT accompany the patient to the office, unless arrangements have been made in advance.
- Patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All patients (and guests, if approved) must wear a mask (surgical or cloth) covering their nose and mouth.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival to the office and then will be given gloves to wear for the duration of the appointment.
- All staff will wear the appropriate PPE.
- All exam rooms will be sanitized between patients.